2012年5月17日星期四

Economic


Tuesday, I've finished my Maths and Business exam paper, feel so disappointed just because I can't finished my Maths paper. Do many revision still don't know how to do, forgot all the formula when I sitting in the class, noob. And my Business, I can finished it although I didn't do any revision, mwuahaha. It's because both of the question also make me wanna "sin gah", call me GOD please :P

Tomorrow was a last day for my examination, and my last subject paper is Economic. What a annoying subject at all, sigh. But I've not in mood to study right now, don't ask my why, I also don't know :( I feel like so damn missing you, wanna contact you but scared will disturbing you, although you're already habit :P 

I hate that I always think too much when I saw something happened. It just such a like, how can I care it like that? Maybe I'm too free in all the time, hmm. Tomorrow will go KL with my parents, actually I'm really look forward to see UU :P so damn missing you larh my sei zai bao xD

My mum told me that she will buy a new phone to me if I can pass all the subject in examination. Lol, mum are you joking with me? It's too IMPOSSIPLE to pass all the subject in secondary life. So I never wish I can pass all the subject before, I just wish I won't get zero in the exam paper -.- alleluyah.

Today Ms.Chen ask me want to join chinese choral speaking or not, I consider for a while and I've accept the request. Yea, I'll representative school to participate the competition again. I would like to share this news with you, can you feel my excited? hmm.

Actually I feel so curious about you ask me the question yesterday. And you feel so shy when ask that question, so stupid larh xD Yea, like can for many people but love just can for a person, the person who I love is you. LUM? haha. Isn't joking, I'm very serious when I type this sentence, pwuahaha, don't "an shuang" x)

awh, over twelve already, I've to do my Economic revision larh. Good Night my world, w-a-n a-n for you 

没有评论: