I know I shouldn't selfish like this, I know I said I will respect your choice and try to give up but...I feel I've much more miss you since you leave Malaysia and went to Taiwan. Still remember that you promised me you will never leave me alone and will accompany me anytime when I need you, no matter it was in midnight. I can call you until you wake up from your bed no matter how you tired. Do you know that? I feel so warm when I think about that. You're the first boy who can let me got that courage to say wo ai ni, I'm never say this three word to any boy. Although I always say this three word to my friend but it's not serious -.-
Sometimes you let me feel sweet and warm, even I really wanna give you a big hug and say that three word, hey I'm serious ! And I still remember that you asked me why my blog didn't have write some post is about you, that's because you're not so important for me and that time I'm still haven't give up from HL.
Still remember that night I brave like hell and asked you got fall in love with me before or not, I'm really touch when you said YES to me. Although it's not the first time but don't know why I just like you said yes :p Hey did you know that? I'm really worry about you, don't know how many degree in Taiwan. Your birthday is coming soon after this few day, originally wanna sing a birthday song to you at 12am and give you a big surprise but...but why you're still at Taiwan that day? Don't know how to blessing you in the day, I want you receive my blessing in your birthday don't want facebook. but what can I do? grrrrr.
I AM REALLY SUPER MISS YOU ALL THE NIGHT THAT YOU DIDN'T ACCOMPANY ME ! PK, WHEN YOU COME BACK? I NEED YOU I LOVE YOU I WANT YOU ! WTLK
没有评论:
发表评论